36314 Revell Acrylic Paint ‘Aqua’ (18ml) Solid Silk Matt Beige
The popular Aqua Color colors are now available in all 88 shades.
Here, the modellers no longer have to make any compromises and can fall back on this acrylic color system for all his color preferences.
The advantages of this paint system:
Revell Aqua Color paints in completely new 18 ml containers can be processed ideally
- Colors can be thinned with water
- Colors are odorless
- Colors are not combustible
- Colors contain virtually no organic solvents
- 88 different colors
- Colors can be mixed with each other
- After 2 to 3 hours, the paint is completely dry
- It is possible to paint over one color after one hour, i.e. 6 times faster than with the Email Color inks
The new colors and the existing enamel color colors (14ml) can easily be painted over each other, but not mixed with each other after the drying time has passed. The color is also suitable for airbrushing.
The following should be noted:
The color must not be diluted too much – Dilute a maximum of 20 to 25% with water – It is best to dilute the paint with Aqua Color Mix.
This also serves as a retardant and prevents too rapid drying of the ink in the gun – immediately clean the spray gun with water after use – If the paint is already dry, the spray gun can also be cleaned with Airbrush Clean or Aqua Color Clean.
To process with the brush:
- The colors are spreadable and are characterized by high opacity
- Smooth surfaces after brushing
- almost as good as airbrushing
- End result is absolutely comparable to the enamel color colors
- Exceptional results when brushing
Warnings: Preservatives: METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZISOTHIAZOLINONE Attention! Only for children over 8 years. Use under the supervision of adults.