A01305V Airfix Vintage Classics 25pdr Field Gun (1:76 Scale)
The 25-PDR saw service throughout World War II with British and Commonwealth forces and it was generally thought to be one of the best field guns of the war. For transportation, the gun attached to its limber and was towed by the Morris Commercial C8 FAT (Quad). 32 rounds of ammunition were carried in the limbers. Mould Tools made in 1963, pack illustration by Roy Cross, 1964.
Enjoy the nostalgia of Airfix Vintage Classics with the 25-PDR in 1:76 scale and available for you to bring home today for your collection! This Airfix kit has 71 pieces and comes complete with sprues and decals to bring the legacy of the 25-PDR tank to your model aircraft range!
- No 26 Khaki – Matt – Tinlet No 1 (14ml)
- No 29 Dark Earth – Matt – Tinlet No 1 (14ml)
- No 33 Black – Matt – Tinlet No 1 (14ml)
- No 61 Flesh – Matt – Tinlet No 1 (14ml)
- No 86 Light Olive – Matt – Tinlet No 1 (14ml)