AC5401 Humbrol Modelcote Satincote 28ml Bottle
A solvent-based varnish that goes on clear and dries clear, overcoming the yellowing effect associated with traditional varnishes. The product dries to a smooth, mid-sheen satin/eggshell finish.
- Common plastics used to manufacture model kits including polystyrene and ABS, as well as MDF.
- Satin cote is usually applied as the final coat to a fully painted and decaled model.
- Dependent on application and thickness of coats.
- Brush or airbrush.
- Thin suitably when airbrushing using Humbrol Enamel Thinners Drying Time: Surface dry in 1 hour. Fully dry after 24 hours. Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity. Recoat after 24 hours.
How to clean
- Brush: use Humbrol Enamel Thinners
- Airbrush: flush thoroughly using Humbrol Enamel Thinners.