The most famous locomotive and train in the world features in this superb Hornby train set. The striking apple green liveried class A1 ‘Flying Scotsman’ helps to recreate those wonderful days of train travel in the 1930s when the two great railway rivals, LNER and the LMS vied for the lucrative passenger traffic between London and Scotland. The track circuit in this set can be extended to fully complete the included MidiMat layout using additional track and accessory packs thus creating an exciting and fully functioning model railway. Additional coaches can be obtained to extend the train.
Produced under licence for SCMG Enterprises Ltd. © SCMGE. Every purchase supports the museum.
What’s in the box!?
- LNER Class A1 4-6-2 ‘Flying Scotsman’;
- Two LNER composite coaches;
- LNER brake coach.
- 3rd Radius Starter Oval, with Track Pack A (includes point and buffer);
- Train Controller (R7229);
- Wall Plug Transformer (P9000W);
- Power Connecting Track (R8206);
- Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm) Re-Railer.